Centre historique Petite France
Rue de Molsheim
24-hour access, 7 days a week
The Centre Historique Petite France car park is Strasbourg’s most economical long-stay car park.
It is ideally located for tourist visitors at the entrance to the historic quarter La Petite France and beneath the modern and contemporary art museum. The city centre is just steps away and Strasbourg railway station a five-minute walk.
- 0 to 30 minuteFree
- 30 minutes to 2 hrs+ €0.40 per 15 minutes
- 2 to 5 hrs+ €0.30 per 15 minutes
- Over 5 hrs+ €0.10 per 15 minutes
- 24-hour parking rate€12
- Additional 12 hours+ €5 per 12 hrs
- Lost ticket€12 per day
Flat evening rate:
From 8:00 pm to 2:00 am: €2
From 2:00 am to 7:00 am: €2
- Breakdown kit
- Citiz Places
- Courtesy places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Free loan of a foldable pushchair
- Free loan of a shopping trolley
- Free press
- GR Total card
- Loan of an umbrella
- Outgoing CB payment
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m
- Payments by bank card, bank notes and coins accepted at the car park’s three automated pay stations.
- Payment by bank card possible directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 12 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility on Levels -1 to -3, row G (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- 5 Courtesy spaces, Level -1, rows A and G.
- 2 spaces reserved for Citiz car sharing vehicles on Level -1.
- 2 spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicles.
- Please remember to keep your parking ticket with you as this opens the door to the pedestrian accesses.
Car park recommended when arriving from Colmar or Kehl, for mid-stay or long-stay parking.
- From the A35, coming from the Paris direction: Take Exit 3 Porte Blanche.
- Arriving from Colmar on the A35: Take Exit 4 Centre-Ville, Porte de Schirmeck.
- Arriving from Saverne on the A351: Take Exit 1 Centre-Ville, Porte Blanche.
- From the city: Access via Place de la Porte Blanche, then Boulevard de Lyon, Rue d’Obernai and Rue de Molsheim, or via Rue de Saales, then Quai Marc Bloch.
Rue de Molsheim (if coming from the city centre, take Boulevard de Lyon, then Rue d’Obernai and Rue de Molsheim)
Quai Marc Bloch
Place Hans Jean Arp
Quai Marc Bloch
Rue de Molsheim (in the direction of the city centre)
Rue de Molsheim (in the direction of the highways)
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, including Sundays and public holidays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
NIGHT-TIME & WEEKEND PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
NIGHT-TIME & SUNDAY PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Sundays and public holidays.