Rue des Bœufs
24-hour access, 7 days a week
Car park recommended for mid-stay parking.
The 2010 refurbishment of the Austerlitz car park was carried out with a green focus – wood and glass materials were selected, a green façade was created, low energy lighting with occupancy sensors was installed, an exit lane was created at the back of the building and 224 sq. metres of solar panels were fitted to the roof. This refurbishment project won the Local Public Enterprise Trophy in 2010 and was the winner of the European Parking Association (EPA) Award for the greenest car park refurbishment in 2011.
- 0 to 7 hrs+ €0.40 per 15 minutes
- 7 to 9 hrs+ €0.30 per 15 minutes
- 9 to 11 hrs+ €0.20 per 15 minutes
- 11 to 13 hrs+ €0.10 per 15 minutes
- Over 13 hrs+ €1.60 per hour
- 24-hour parking rate€20
- 24-hour parking rate€20 per day
- Motorcycle rate50% of the Car rate
Flat evening rate
From 8:00 pm to 2:00 am: €2
From 2:00 am to 7:00 am: €2
- Bike park - Cyclo-services
- Breakdown kit
- Citiz Places
- Courtesy places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Eco-sustainable development
- Free loan of a foldable pushchair
- Free loan of a shopping trolley
- GR Total card
- Loan of an umbrella
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- Vél hop Station
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m.
- Payments by bank card, bank notes and coins accepted at the car park’s two pay stations located on the ground floor.
- Payment by bank card directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 10 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility at the car park entrance on Level 0 (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- 6 spaces reserved for Citiz car sharing vehicles on Level -1.
- 5 spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicles on Level 0, towards the Exit.
- 6 Courtesy spaces provided on Level 0.
- Motorcycle parking bays on Level 0.
Car park recommended when arriving from the south of Strasbourg.
- Arriving from Paris on the A35: Follow Strasbourg Autres Quartiers, Offenbourg, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- Arriving from Colmar on the A35: Follow Offenbourg, Place de l’Etoile-Elsau, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- Arriving from Saverne on the A351: Follow Offenbourg, Place de l’Etoile-Elsau, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- From the city: Access via Rue de la Brigade d’Alsace-Lorraine, Place d’Austerlitz and Cour des Bœufs, or via Quai St. Nicolas, Rue de la 1ère Armée, Rue des Bouchers and Rue des Bœufs.
Vehicle entrances: Rue des Bœufs
Pedestrian entrances: Rue des Bœufs
Vehicle exits: Cour des Bœufs
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, including Sundays and public holidays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
NIGHT-TIME & WEEKEND PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
NIGHT-TIME & SUNDAY PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Sundays and public holidays.