Impasse de Bischheim
24-hour access, 7 days a week
The Opéra Broglie car park is located right in city centre of Strasbourg. It underwent a full refurbishment in 2008, in line with the Parcus design charter which focuses on light, transparency and colour. This refurbishment won an award from the European Parking Association (EPA). Thanks to its vast and bright waiting areas, glass-roofed city passageway, free newspapers, music and bicycle parking facility, this car park has become a real place of life.
A partnership with the Opéra National du Rhin gives users access to special rates on the evenings of performances.
- 0 to 2 hrs+ €0.60 per 15 minutes
- Over 2 hrs+ €0.80 per 15 minutes
- 24-hour parking rate€44
- Lost ticket €40 per day
- Motorcycle rate50% of the Car rate
Flat evening rate:
From 8:00 pm to 2:00 am: €2
From 2:00 am to 7:00 am: €2
- Bike park - Cyclo-services
- Breakdown kit
- Citiz Places
- Courtesy places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Free loan of a foldable pushchair
- Free loan of a shopping trolley
- Free press
- GR Total card
- Loan of an umbrella
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- Quality architecture
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m
- Payments by bank card, bank notes and coins accepted at the car park’s two pay stations located on the ground floor.
- Payment by bank card directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 5 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility on Level 0, towards the exit (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- 6 Courtesy spaces located opposite the vehicle entrance.
- 3 spaces reserved for Citiz car sharing vehicles on Level -1.
- Motorcycle parking bays on Level 0, towards the exit. Free lockers for motorcyclists.
Car park recommended when arriving from the north of Strasbourg.
- Arriving from Paris on the A35: Follow Strasbourg Centre, Avenue des Vosges, then take Exit 51.
- Arriving from Colmar on the A35: Follow signs for Paris then take Exit 2 Place des Halles.
- Arriving from Saverne on the A351: Follow Haguenau, Place des Halles, then take Exit 2 Place des Halles.
- From the city: Access via Place de Haguenau, then Rue de Haguenau, Rue du Faubourg de Pierre, Rue de la Nuée Bleue, Place Broglie and Impasse de Bischhei
Vehicle entrances: Impasse de Bischheim
Pedestrian entrances: Passage Walter Benjamin and Impasse de l’Ecrevisse
Vehicle exits: Passage Walter Benjamin on Rue de la Fonderie.
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, including Sundays and public holidays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
NIGHT-TIME & WEEKEND PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
NIGHT-TIME & SUNDAY PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Sundays and public holidays.