24-hour access, 7 days a week
The Gutenberg car park is located right in city centre of Strasbourg. It underwent a full refurbishment in 2007, in line with the Parcus design charter which focuses on light, transparency and colour. In 2010, a lift was installed along with special signage for persons with reduced mobility and a parking guidance system for finding spaces.
The pedestrian entrance to Gutenberg underground car park is directly opposite Strasbourg cathedral.
- 0 to 2 hrs+ €0.60 per 15 minutes
- Over 2 hrs+ €0.80 per 15 minutes
- 24-hour parking rate€44
- Lost ticket€44 per day
- Motorcycle rate 50% of the Car rate
Flat evening rate:
From 8:00 pm to 2:00 am: €4
From 2:00 am to 7:00 am: €2
- Breakdown kit
- Citiz Places
- Courtesy places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Fee-paying electric charging station
- Free loan of a foldable pushchair
- Free loan of a shopping trolley
- Free press
- GR Total card
- Loan of an umbrella
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- Small car places
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m.
- Payment by bank card, bank notes and coins at the car park’s three automated pay stations (two located in the atrium on Level -1 and one in the rotunda in Place Gutenberg).
- Payment by bank card possible directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 5 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility on Level -1 (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- The lift provides access to Levels -1 and -2 only.
- 3 Courtesy spaces
- 2 spaces reserved for Citiz car sharing vehicles on Level -1.
- 2 spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicles.
- Motorcycle parking bays on Level -1.
- Arriving from Paris on the A35: Follow Strasbourg Autres Quartiers, Offenbourg, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- Arriving from Colmar on the A35: Follow Offenbourg, Place de l’Etoile-Elsau, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- Arriving from Saverne on the A351: Follow Offenbourg, Place de l’Etoile-Elsau, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- From the city: Access via Rue de la Brigade d’Alsace-Lorraine, then Rue Segenwald, Rue de la 1ère Armée, Rue des Bouchers, Place du Corbeau, Rue du Vieux Marché aux Poissons and Place Gutenberg, or via the quays, (from the west) Quai des Bateliers, (from the east) Quai Saint Nicolas, as far as Place du Corbeau, then turn onto Pont du Corbeau to reach Rue du Vieux Marché aux Poissons and Place Gutenberg (drive around the square to reach the car park entrance).
Vehicle entrances: Place Gutenberg
Pedestrian entrances: Place Gutenberg
Vehicle exits: Place Gutenberg
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
MOTORBIKE PARKING PASS
Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week