Rue de Zurich
24-hour access, 7 days a week
Car park recommended for mid-stay parking.
This small underground car park with two levels is located in the lively Krutenau district, just steps from the cathedral. Fully refurbished in 2014.
- 0 to 7 hrs+ €0.40 per 15 minutes
- 7 to 9 hrs+ €0.30 per 15 minutes
- 9 to 11 hrs+ €0.20 per 15 minutes
- 11 to 13 hrs+ €0.10 per 15 minutes
- Over 13 hrs+ €1.60 per hour
- 24-hour parking rate€20
- Lost ticket€20 per day
- Motorcycle rate 50% of the Car rate
Flat evening rate
From 8:00 pm to 2:00 am: €2
From 2:00 am to 7:00 am: €2
- Breakdown kit
- Citiz Places
- Courtesy places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Fee-paying electric charging station
- Free loan of a foldable pushchair
- GR Total card
- Loan of an umbrella
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- Small car places
- Maximum height allowed: 2 m.
- Payments by bank card, bank notes and coins accepted at the car park’s two pay stations.
- Payment by bank card directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 6 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- Two Freshmile EV charging stations (pay-as-you-go).
- 2 spaces reserved for Citiz car sharing vehicles.
- Motorcycle parking bays on Level -2.
- Arriving from Paris on the A35: Follow Strasbourg Autres Quartiers, Offenbourg, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- Arriving from Colmar on the A35: Follow Offenbourg, Place de l’Etoile-Elsau, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- Arriving from Saverne on the A351: Follow Offenbourg, Place de l’Etoile-Elsau, then take Exit 4 Porte de Schirmeck and follow Place de l’Etoile, then Krutenau.
- From the city: Access via Rue de la Brigade d’Alsace-Lorraine, Place d’Austerlitz, Rue des Orphelins and Rue de Zurich, or via Quai des Bateliers and Rue de Zurich.
Vehicle entrances: Rue de Zurich
Pedestrian entrances: Rue de Zurich
Vehicle exits: Rue de Zurich
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day 24
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, including Sundays and public holidays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
NIGHT-TIME & WEEKEND PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
NIGHT-TIME & SUNDAY PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am, and all day on Sundays and public holidays.