During the period of confinement all car parks are open except the NHC car park (New Civil Hospital)
- Please keep a distance of one meter from other people in the car parks.
- The receptionist can only be reached via the intercom system at the automatic pay stations and the entry and exit terminals.
Reception-Commercial Services (Subscriptions)
Following containment, continuity is ensured by a minimum service.
- We ensure a telephone permanence by teleworking from 8.30 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday at the number 03 88 27 09 09.
- The Subscription service can only be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday from 9am to 11.30am and from 2pm to 5pm.
- The Halles P3 Wilson car park is exceptionally open to subscriptions: a single 24-hour subscription, valid for one month from the date of subscription at the rate of €133 (tax included).
- Current subscriptions cannot be temporarily suspended. To date, the authorities have not defined any adjustments, compensation or reimbursement.
- On the other hand, all subscriptions, regardless of the formula subscribed to, pass in DAY/NIGHT 24 hours a day, without any price increase.
- Payment for current subscriptions must be made exclusively online.
Thank you for your understanding.