2, Rue de la Filature
24 hours a day - 7 days a week
To meet the high demand for parking in the town centre, due to the commercial and tourist appeal of Obernai, the 2nd largest tourist town in the Bas-Rhin, the construction of the Sainte-Odile car park has been undertaken on the former Match supermarket site.
With a capacity of 212 spaces on 4 levels, the new Sainte-Odile car park is located at the entrance to the new O’cœur d’Obernai district.
The City of Obernai and its departments, as well as the heritage architect and the architect of the Buildings of France, together with the entire project management team, have worked to ensure that this project is perfectly integrated into the immediate environment and from Mont Sainte-Odile.
- HIGH SEASON RatesApril 1 to Sept. 30
- 0 to 15 minutesFree
- 15 minutes to 2 hrs+€ 0,50 per 15 minutes
- 2 to 5 hrs+€ 0,80 per 15 minutes
- 5 to 8 hrs+€ 0,50 per 15 minutes
- 8 to 11 hrs+€ 0,40 per 15 minutes
- 24-hours parking€ 25,50 €
FLAT EVENING RATE :
From 6:00 pm to midnight : €4
From midnight to 7:00 am : €2
- Disabled places
- Fee-paying electric charging station
- Lyf Pay App
- Outgoing CB payment
- TotalEnergies card
- Maximum height allowed: 2 metres
- 5 PMR places located on the ground floor
- 1 lift
- 9 charging points for electric vehicles via Izivia
- 1 automatic cashier accepting payment by credit card, cash and banknotes located on the ground floor
- Payment by credit card directly at the exit terminal
- TotalEnergies card accepted
- Public toilets
The Sainte-Odile car park can be reached from the Rempart Monseigneur Caspar either by the Rue du Général Gouraud or by the Route de Boersch.
Car entrance: rue de la Filature
Car exit: rue de la Filature
Pedestrian entrance: rue de la Filature
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
DAY-TIME AND WEEK PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm
NIGHT-TIME & WEEKEND PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.