6 Boulevard de Dresde 67000 Strasbourg
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Public car park with 315 spaces, located in the rapidly developing Wacken business district.
Opposite the Maillon theatre, the headquarters of the Grand Est Region and the Rhénus sport hall. Near the European Parliament.
One level underground and 4 others above ground.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week0.30 €/15 min.
- Motorbike rate50% of the car rate
- Disabled places
- Fee-paying electric charging station
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- TotalEnergies card
- Height limited to 2m.
- 2 charging points for electric vehicles - Freshmile service
- The reception area is located on the Boulevard de Dresden side
- 4 automatic pay stations: 2 at the reception desk - 1 at the Parvist - 1 on the Maillon side
- Payment by credit card directly on the exit terminal
Entrance and exit by car: Allée du printemps
Several pedestrian accesses:
Boulevard de Dresde – Lift to all levels
Central square – Stairs
Maillon 1 side – Elevator serving only the ground floor and level -1
Maillon 2 side – Stairs between the ground floor and level -1 only