Etoile P2 Cinéma
25 Avenue du Rhin
7 days a week
MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI & SAT from 7:30 am to 1:00 am.
SU from 9:30 am to 1:00 am
Vehicle exit 24 hours a day. Please remember to keep your parking ticket with you as this opens the car park accesses.cès.
The Etoile Cinéma car park is ideally located opposite the Ciné Cité cinema complex.
Car park in elevation, open on the new district and its businesses of the Malraux Peninsula.
- 00 to 29 minutes + €0,50 per 15 minutes
- 30 minutes to 4 hr+ €0,40 per 15 minutes
- 4 hr to to 24 hrs+ €0,10 per 15 minutes
- Lost ticket€20 per days
Cinema Rate - Reserved for cinema spectators only
Cinema rate: 3€ for a parking time between 2 and 3 hours in the Etoile P2 cinema car park only.
To take advantage of this offer, present your Etoile parking ticket to the cinema staff. The staff will give you a Parking Voucher to be inserted in the cash machine or at the exit terminal after your parking ticket when you pay.
Only one Parking Voucher per parking ticket.
- Bike park - Cyclo-services
- Breakdown kit
- Citiz Places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Electric charging station
- Electric scooter
- GR Total card
- Outgoing CB payment
- Maximum height allowed: 2.00 m.
- 4 cash desks accepting payment by credit card, cash and tickets.
- Payment by credit card directly at the exit terminal.
- 11 spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility (European Disabled Parking Card to be visibly affixed).
- Places reserved for Citiz time-share vehicles.
- 8 spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicles.
- 2 lifts.
- Bicycle park with space for 53 bicycles.
- Station Knot - Electric scooter.
- Toilets in the cinema complex.
From the A4, take the N4 and follow Tunnel de l’Etoile
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY AND NIGHT PARKING PASS
Access: Monday to Saturday 1.30 pm
DAY PARKING PASS
Either from 6am to 9pm - 7 days a week
or from 6am to 7pm from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.