Following the declarations of the President of the Republic and those of the Government, and the new rules intended to ensure the widest possible home support for inhabitants, here is an information point on the new actions carried out by the City and the Eurometropole of Strasbourg to facilitate the system and preserve essential public services.
Here are the measures thus decided:
– The closure of the parks;
– The suspension of paid parking on the streets;
– In car parks under construction, the “night” subscription will also be valid for the whole day, without any price increase.
– In agreement with the bride and groom, the planned weddings have been postponed.
– Cemeteries are closed, except for burials; any ceremonies should be limited to a small number of participants.
– The Administrative Centre at Place de l’Etoile is open from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday. The following will be processed there: declarations of births and deaths, delivery of emergency aid and domiciliation procedures.
– The Centre Médico Social de la Halle du Marché, Place du Marché in Neudorf, is open for emergency consultations for maternal and infant prevention.