Company status of Parcus: Semi-public limited company
Parcus is a semi-public limited company, founded in 1973.
Its role is to design, finance, build, manage and operate paying car parking facilities, mainly within Strasbourg Eurométropole.
The company has a capital of 2.8 million euros.
CEO: Caroline Barrière
Managing Director: Pascal Jacquin
- Strasbourg Eurométropole: 50%
- City of Strasbourg: 10%
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (Deposits and Consignments Fund): 20%
- Bank pool (CE, BFCM, SG, BP, CIAL): 10%
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI): 5%
- Association of local businesses (Vitrines de Strasbourg): 5%
Parcus is a public service provider offering solutions for local authorities.
Its shareholders expect it to be a high-performing company in the general interests of local people and recognised for the quality of service provided to users.
Parcus is a shareholder in:
- The Citiz car sharing scheme*
- Strasbourg Mobilités (subsidiary of CTS) – promoting bike use in Strasbourg
- SAS Coubertin (owned 10% by Parcus and 90% by Crédit Mutuel) – a 750-space car park in the Strasbourg business quarter
- A limited company (currently being set up) owned 50% by Parcus and 50% by the urban development company SERS – specialised in the construction and acquisition of car parks
Headquarters: 55 Rue du Marché Gare CS 17016 – 67037 Strasbourg Cedex
Capital: 2.8 million euros
Date of creation: 13 May 1973 – Created for: 99 years
Business registered under No. 73 B 496
Approval of articles of association: Inter-ministerial decision of 10 April 1973
Approval of local authority participation
Urban Community: Decision of 24 March 1972 (inter-ministerial decision of 10 April 1973
City of Strasbourg: Decision of 15 May 1972