Ste Aurélie Gare
1 Bd de Metz
24-hour access, 7 days a week
The Sainte Aurélie car park is the designated car park for Strasbourg TGV railway station. It has direct access to the platforms and full SNCF services (departure and arrival screens, ticketing machine for the purchase and collection of tickets and stamping machine).
It is also possible to book a parking space up to midnight on the day before departure via Résaplace (Tel 0806 000 115)
- 0 to 30 minutesFree
- 30 minutes to 1 hr+ €1.00 per 15 minutes
- 1 to 2 hrs+ €0.50 per 15 minutes
- 2 to 4 hrs+ €0.40 per 15 minutes
- 4 to 6 hrs+ €0.30 per 15 minutes
- 6 to 14 hrs+ €0.20 per 15 minutes
- 14 to 24 hrs+ €0.10 per 15 minutes
- 24-hour parking rate€20
- Additional 12 hour+ €8 per 12 hrs
- Lost ticket20 €/jour
- Motorcycle rate50% of the Car rate
Valid for parking between 1:00 pm on Friday and 11:59 pm on Monday (single entry & exit permitted): €18. To take advantage of this rate, please see the car park attendant as soon as you have parked your vehicle.
- Breakdown kit
- Car rental company
- Citiz Places
- Courtesy places
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Electric charging station
- Free press
- GR Total card
- Loan of an umbrella
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- SNCF services
- TGV direct access
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m
- Payments by bank card, bank notes and coins accepted at the car park’s three pay stations.
- Payment by bank card directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 17 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility on Levels 1 to 5 (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- 2 spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicles immediately to the right of the car park entrance.
- 9 Courtesy spaces, Levels 1 to 3.
- 3 spaces reserved for Citiz car sharing vehicles on Level 1.
- Motorcycle parking bays on Level 0. Free lockers for motorcyclists.
- Possibility to book a parking space up to midnight on the day before departure with Résaplace: www.resaplace.com or Tel. 0806 000 115. An area on Level 5 is reserved for pre-booked spaces. Customers must contact the car park attendant using the intercom system and have their access code ready.
- The vehicle rental companies Avis, Sixt, Enterprise and Hertz operate out of the car park, on Levels 5 and 6.
- Arriving from Paris: Take Exit 3 Porte Blanche then follow signs for Gare Centrale.
- Arriving from Colmar on the A35: Take Exit 4 Centre-Ville, Porte de Schirmeck.
- Arriving from Saverne on the A351: Take Exit 1 Centre-Ville, Porte Blanche.
- From the city: Access via Place de la Porte Blanche, then Boulevard de Nancy and Boulevard de Metz or via Boulevard du Président Wilson, Place de la Gare and Boulevard de Metz.
Vehicle entrances: Boulevard de Metz
Pedestrian entrances: Boulevard de Metz and Platform 1
Vehicle exits: Boulevard de Metz
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, including Sundays and public holidays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
NIGHT-TIME & WEEKEND PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
NIGHT-TIME & SUNDAY PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 am, and all day on Sundays and public holidays.