P2 Esplanade – Parking pass holders only
rue de Leicester
Access reserved for parking pass holders only
24-hour access with parking pass.
Fully refurbished in 2014, this car park beneath the Esplanade shopping centre is reserved exclusively for parking pass holders. A full range of parking passes are available.
- Disabled places
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m
- 5 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility.
- Payment for any parking in excess of the hours authorised by your parking pass may be made only at the automated pay stations located in the shopping centre’s P1 car park which can be accessed from the pass holders’ car park.
- Arriving from the north or south on the A35: Take the N4 through the Tunnel de l’Etoile and continue straight on along the Route du Rhin. Turn left onto Rue Alfred Kastler to cross the River Ill. Continue straight on along Rue d’Ankara, and then Rue de Leicester.
- From Germany: Take the Kehl bridge then follow Route du Rhin. Cross the River Ill via Rue Alfred Kastler. Continue straight on along Rue d’Ankara, and then Rue de Leicester.
- From the city centre, there are various ways to access the car park: Via Boulevard de la Victoire and Rue du Général de Gaulle and via the Quai des Alpes or Quai des Belges to reach Rue d’Ankara.
Vehicle entrances: Rue de Leicester
Vehicle exits: Rue de Leicester
Subscriber Information (subject to availability)
DAY-TIME & NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, 24 hours a day
DAY-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised everyday, from 7.00 am to 9:00 pm.
NIGHT-TIME PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Friday, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 am, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
HALF-DAY PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday, either from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm or from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
SPECIAL SHOPPING CENTRE EMPLOYEE PARKING PASS
Parking authorised Monday to Saturday from 5:00 am to 9:30 pm.