P1 Esplanade – Centre commercial
rue de Londres
MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI & SAT from 7:00 am to 9.00 pm.
Closed Sundays and public holidays.
Vehicle exit 24 hours a day. Please remember to keep your parking ticket with you as this opens the car park accesses.
Car park located beneath the Esplanade shopping centre. Refurbished in 2014.
Direct access by lift into the foyer of the Galeries Gourmandes store. The store offers two hours of free parking to its customers – conditions apply.
- 0 to 45 minutes:+ €0.40 per 15 minutes
- 30 minutes to 3 hrs+ €0.30 per 15 minutes
- 3 to 14 hrs:+ €0.10 per 15 minutes
- Over 14 hrs:+ €1 per hour
- 24-hour parking rate€10.30
- Lost ticket€10.30 per day
- Motorcycle rate50% of the Car rate
From 9:00 pm to 7:00 am: €2
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- GR Total card
- Motorcycles Parking
- Outgoing CB payment
- Maximum height allowed: 1.90 m
- Payments by bank card, bank notes and coins accepted at the car park’s two pay stations located on the ground floor.
- Payment by bank card directly at the exit terminal.
- Total GR fuel cards accepted.
- 5 spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility (please display European disabled parking badge visibly).
- 1 lift leading into the Galeries Gourmandes store.
- 1 lift leading to the Rue de Londres exit.
- Arriving from the north or south on the A35: Take the N4 through the Tunnel de l’Etoile and continue straight on along the Route du Rhin. Turn left onto Rue Alfred Kastler to cross the River Ill. Continue straight on along Rue d’Ankara, and then Rue de Leicester. Turn left onto Rue de Londres.
- From Germany: Take the Kehl bridge then follow Route du Rhin. Cross the River Ill via Rue Alfred Kastler. Continue straight on along Rue d’Ankara, and then Rue de Leicester. Turn left onto Rue de Londres.
- From the city centre, there are various ways to access the car park: Via Boulevard de la Victoire and Rue du Général de Gaulle and via the Quai des Alpes or Quai des Belges to reach Rue d’Ankara.
Vehicle entrances: Rue de Londres
Vehicle exits: Rue de Leicester
Pedestrian entrances: Rue de Londres – in the foyer of the Galeries Gourmandes store