Rue Pierre de Coubertin
24-hour access, 7 days a week
746 parking spaces built on 7 levels and designed by the architect Samuel Nogha. Vegetated facades, bamboo cladding, photovoltaic panels on the terrace.
On the facade, the sculpture by the artist Pierre Gaucher entitled L’Homme de la culture de l’oubli.
The openings in the ramps echo Beethoven’s musical scansion of Hymne à la joie (4th and last movement).
- Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm+ €1.30 per 15 minutes
- Outside these periods+ €0.30 per 15 minutes
- Motorcycle rate50% of the Car rate
- Credit Card
- Disabled places
- Eco-sustainable development
- Fee-paying electric charging station
- GR Total card
- Outgoing CB payment
- Maximum authorized height: 2.05 m
- 3 cash registers accepting payment by credit card, cash and banknotes
- Payment by credit card directly at the exit point.
- Total GR card accepted.
- 15 spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility (European Parking Card for the disabled to be visibly affixed).
- 12 spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicles.
- Guidance at the place with terminal to visualize the parking space.
- Motorcycle parking without a defined space.
Follow the signs for European Institutions from the motorways.